Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Polka Dot Purse

A polka dot purse was something I have always
wanted for myself. Last week, a brief visit to the
local fabric store led to the discovery of a metal
zipper. It hung there out of place, the only brass
colored zipper amongst all the plastic ones, its
seafoam fabric caught my eye, I just thought
the pale shade of blue was so very pretty...

Further wander through the store later resulted in
the finding and purchase of some polka dot linen...
Over the next couple of days, some planning and
coordinating, not to mention some cutting of fabric.
A combined effort by the sewing machine and hand
stitching led to my very own pink polka dot purse!

It measures 5.5" x 3.75", has two separate sections
and is big enough to hold some coins, couple of bills,
house keys, even a credit card and a bus ticket!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment